Monday, July 2, 2012

Pom Wonderful? How about Pom-mazing?!

Whether you've ever partaken of the pomegranate juice inside, I know you've all seen those fun POM Wonderful bottles at the grocery store. I've never had the healthy stuff myself, but I've always admired the bottles and thought, "I bet I could make something cute out of that."

My mom, obviously wanting to take advantage of the health benefits of pomegranate juice, purchased some, drank it, and generously saved the bottle for me. 




I applied some green spray paint, inserted a few faux flowers, and voila! A fun addition for my kitchen shelves!


Mr. Froggy is awestruck.

I just love the curvy shape. If I were going to put a flower arrangement that was less bushy or full in the bottle-turned-vase, I would probably wrap some cute ribbon around the top of the bottle to mask the place where the lid fits, but that wasn't really necessary with these flowers.

I'm always amazed at what a little spray paint can do.

Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ally! This is so cute! And I love pom juice, so win-win! You will love ripping out that cabinet sink and putting in a pedestal. I felt like our bathroom doubled in size! So nice you meet you!

    ReplyDelete